An Introduction to Ques Answer’s Terms of Service
Welcome to Ques Answer! Here is a quick summary of the highlights of our Terms of Service:
- Our mission is to share and grow the world’s knowledge. The Ques Answer platform offers a place to ask questions and connect with people who contribute unique insights and quality answers. This empowers people to learn from each other and to better understand the world.
- You own the content that you post; you also grant us and other users of the Ques Answer platform certain rights and license to use it.
- You are responsible for the content that you post. This includes ensuring that you have the rights needed for you to post that content and that your content does not violate the legal rights of another party or any applicable laws.
- You can repost content from Ques Answer elsewhere, provided that you attribute the content back to the Ques Answer platform and respect the rights of the original poster, including any “not for reproduction” designation, and do not use automated tools.
- We do not endorse or verify content posted by users. Our content and materials are provided to you “as is,” without any guarantees. You are solely responsible for your own use of the Ques Answer platform. Posts from lawyers, doctors, and other professionals should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice for your specific situation.
- You agree to follow the rules of our platform. When you use the Ques Answer platform, you also agree to our Terms of Service, accept our
- We offer you to give feedback and report complaints. If you think someone has violated your intellectual property rights, other laws, or Ques Answer’s policies, you can initiate a report at the or by using report.
We are pleased that you want to join the Ques Answer platform and encourage you to read the full Terms of Service.