We’ll cover the basics of creating a TikTok video that has the potential to become viral in this tutorial. Let’s jump in.
Record Your Video Content For TikTok
Naturally, the first step toward virality is recording your TikTok video. Continue reading to learn our best ideas and methods for creating content deserving of the FYP(For You Page).
Using TikTok to create a video vs. publishing from your device
Before you begin, pick whether you want to create a new video using the in-app camera of TikTok or upload an already existing video content from your picture library. You could even buy TikTok likes for a healthy improvement of your TikTok video content and has the remarkable ability to take your content to the For You Page(FYP). Each choice has several advantages and disadvantages.
When you shoot video content within the TikTok app, you may add effects and filters before recording, saving time. Additionally, video content that you lip-sync to a song or sound will be far easier to film within the TikTok app.
However, if you’re recording a video consisting of many segments, it makes practical sense to use the native camera on your device, as the TikTok channel has a 60-second time restriction. Then, using the camera on your phone, you may capture a lengthy clip and cut it down for the platform.
How to create viral-worthy TikTok videos
After deciding on a camera choice for your video content, here are some ideas for making a TikTok that can go viral:
- Get straight to the point. Avoid dragging the audience along for the whole 60 seconds. Videos that are brief, pleasant, and to the point are more popular.
- Utilize trending songs or sounds. TikTok prefers videos that use already-effective sounds. Consider the sounds you constantly hear on your FYP(For You page).
- Utilize popular hashtags. TikTok’s Discover page displays the top-trending hashtags.
- Embrace a trend. Leverage popular video content on the app, like a famous dance or showcasing something unique about your home. Never be scared to join a trend – ensure to inject your own personality into it.
- Create a narrative. While everyone enjoys an excellent popular dance video, tales are the most likely content type to become viral when shared by unknown users. If you framed a bizarre story to relate, please share it with us!
- Maintain an air of mystery. Whether you’re offering advice or recounting an absurd tale, avoid explaining everything in a single video. If you leave some unresolved questions, viewers will remark and request a follow-up video.
Making a TikTok dancing video
The dancing video is one sort of video content that always seems to become viral. If you’re interested in recording this type of content, search for a slow-motion lesson that breaks the motions into smaller chunks that are simpler to observe and replicate. Within the TikTok app, searching for “tutorial” followed by the dance name you wish to attempt returns several results.
While practicing, switch on the front-facing camera on your phone and place it on a flat surface. It will provide you with the most incredible picture to ensure that you are reproducing the motions correctly.
After you’ve completed the above steps, here’s how to create a TikTok dancing video:
- Open the TikTok application.
- At your screen’s bottom center, click the Plus button.
- At your screen’s top center, click “Add sound.”
- Utilize the search bar to locate the sound you desire to utilize.
- To add a sound to your video, tap the sound option and then click the red checkmark.
- Prepare your phone for recording by setting it up.
- On your screen’s right side, click the timer button.
- Select between a three- or ten-second countdown.
- To begin the countdown, click the “Start countdown” button.
- Make a video of your dance!
- Add effects, stickers, filters, or text to your image.
- Continue by pressing the Next button.
- Create your caption and provide any other information.
- Click Post.