There are several ways to lose weight. But all you need to do Is changing your eating habits. These eating habits are few effective tips which actually shown a real impact on many people. These are simple which doesn’t need ...
What is to be considered as a good diet for your dog?
When selecting dog food for your English Cream Golden Retriever, look out for the following features:
· A good dog food will feature a couple of meat proteins as the first several ingredients.
· Ensure that the first ingredient is not grain or any other carbohydrate.
· The dog food with meat “digests” or “by-products” are the less desirable ones.
· The premium quality dog food contains meat meals as one of the first ingredients.
· Ensure proper quality of fat, such as chicken fat. Most vitamins are also only fat-soluble. Hence it is all the more important to choose the right one.
· Fish oil in dog food is also provides with the required nutrients, and omega-3, helping to keep the skin and coat healthy.
· Avoid artificial preservatives such as BHA, BHT, and ethoxyquin.
· Also avoid artificial flavours, sweeteners and colourings in the dog food.
· For picking a puppy food, look for the one which includes the compound DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid). It helps in promoting the development of brain in puppies.
· Puppy foods must also have a proper ratio of calcium and phosphorus. The ideal ratio is 1.2:1, i.e. 1.2 parts of calcium to 1 part of phosphorous.
Ensuring that your English Cream Retriever gets all the essential nutrients is another way of ensuring that they lead a healthy, long life. Even when buying from the English cream golden retriever breeders in California, ensure that they have provided your pet-to-be with high-quality food.