November is here; therefore, it is naturally time to start brooding about Black Friday and Cyber Friday. It’s vacation looking season, and these area unit the principles. As the winter holidays in. nearer, do the deals on everything from eudaimonia and ...
What is to be considered as a good diet for your dog?
When selecting dog food for your English Cream Golden Retriever, look out for the following features:
· A good dog food will feature a couple of meat proteins as the first several ingredients.
· Ensure that the first ingredient is not grain or any other carbohydrate.
· The dog food with meat “digests” or “by-products” are the less desirable ones.
· The premium quality dog food contains meat meals as one of the first ingredients.
· Ensure proper quality of fat, such as chicken fat. Most vitamins are also only fat-soluble. Hence it is all the more important to choose the right one.
· Fish oil in dog food is also provides with the required nutrients, and omega-3, helping to keep the skin and coat healthy.
· Avoid artificial preservatives such as BHA, BHT, and ethoxyquin.
· Also avoid artificial flavours, sweeteners and colourings in the dog food.
· For picking a puppy food, look for the one which includes the compound DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid). It helps in promoting the development of brain in puppies.
· Puppy foods must also have a proper ratio of calcium and phosphorus. The ideal ratio is 1.2:1, i.e. 1.2 parts of calcium to 1 part of phosphorous.
Ensuring that your English Cream Retriever gets all the essential nutrients is another way of ensuring that they lead a healthy, long life. Even when buying from the English cream golden retriever breeders in California, ensure that they have provided your pet-to-be with high-quality food.