Improving email communication within a company!
Setting clear instructions for employees regarding proper email usage might help you achieve effective email communication in the office.
This includes the following:
• Using email as little as possible when there is a more effective email substitute.
• Employees should be discouraged from pushing “reply all” or sending one-word emails such as “ok” or “thanks.”
• Emails should only be sent to employees who are relevant.
• Restricting access to those with the ability to send emails to everyone in the company.
• Encouraging staff to use “inbox zero” as a strategy.
To know more you can also visit about Email Marketing Best Practices.