As already mentioned, there are two ways to cancel the Iberia flight. First, you can choose to complete the cancellation process online. The other option available is to call customer service. The support team will help a lot in canceling the ticket. At your request, the customer care agent will also initiate the reimbursement process.
The online process for canceling your Iberia Airlines ticket
Once you’ve passed Iberia Airlines’ cancellation policy, here’s how you cancel your airline ticket online.
- Visit the official Iberia Airlines website in your web browser, then scroll down to the “Your Flights” tab, then select “Manage Your Booking.”
- Next, enter the names of the guides along with the booking code in the appropriate fields.
- From now on, click on Manage your booking option to get your booking details.
- Find the Iberia Airlines booking you want to cancel now, then switch to Cancellation.
- Next, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the cancellation of your Iberia Airlines flight.
What is the best way to cancel my Iberia Airlines booking?
If you wish to cancel your booked Iberia Airlines flight immediately, you will need to file a compensation claim online. This will cancel all your booking flights. However, Iberia’s cancellation policy states that if you book your flight from a third party, such as a travel agent or online site, you will need to contact them directly.
Read more about Iberia Airlines Cancellation Policy