If you are facing a problem connecting an Epson printer to a Wi-Fi network and are looking for step by step guide to fix this problem then you are at the right place. In this blog of ours, you will get the complete guide to connect the Epson printer to the wireless network.
But before begging the procedure to fix the issue of the Epson printer won’t connect to Wi-Fi the users must check the things listed below –
- The name of your network and the password also of the network
- Make sure to download the Epson connect printer setup utility for the process.
- Check whether the printer is set up with the wireless or not.
Steps to fix the issue –
- After turning on the Epson printer the users need to press the home button and then use the arrow on the screen to select the Wi-Fi setup option and then hit the OK button.
- Now you need to select the Wi-Fi setup wizard and click on the Okay button and then once you have searched the network name you need to select it.
- After you enter the password you need to click on then your problem of being unable to connect the Epson printer to Wi-Fi will be solved.