When you are thinking of ranking for local search results, you need people in a certain neighbourhood, town, village to discover and visit your site. In many cases your aim may not be selling through your site. Yet, your site needs support to discover people to find your store, to hire for your skills.
Websites that concentrate over local people are unique than others who focus on a global audience. Local businesses need to dominate local search results of your certain niche. How to write content to appear in those local search results. Let’s get into the subject and discuss your local SEO content planning.
1. Discover Relevant, Local Keywords
You know the benefits of keywords for search engine optimization. Keywords are needed for local SEO and need to be utilized to optimise and enrich your content. Either publishing a blog, submitting a guest post, rewriting your site utilising perfect keywords will assist you in attracting local searches.
Perfect keywords are ones which are relevant to your company and have huge search volumes in the intended location. Include your location keyword to those company certain keywords and utilise that integration to optimize your content. To find the best keywords you can utilise tools such as Google keyword planner. Let me tell you how it works.
How To Use Google Keyword Planner?
- So before using this you should set up your Adword account.
- After setting up the click Tool in the homepage.
- Click keyword planner
- Then click search for new keywords utilising a website, category and phrase.
Then you will see fields to Enter your landing page, relevant phrases and more. You can select your target location.
For example, if you search for a nail salon Las Vegas, you will get a list of keywords from monthly to low searches
- Integrate them with your location for optimising your content for local search. Like a “hair salon in Las Vegas” or ” Las Vegas hair salon”.
2. Achieve Reviews From Satisfied Consumers
Making your consumers write reviews for your company optimise your Google my business presence and even inspire many local consumers to purchase from you. Do you know that 85% of consumers believe in online reviews like personal suggestions? How can you encourage consumers to write reviews?
- Ask to review after the close of the sale in person.
- Send text or email for a review (assure you screened them by internal survey because you may approach an unsatisfied consumer)
- Answer to existing reviews in the best manner, addressing issues in not much favourable reviews.
By the way, people say asking for reviews is a bad idea. What do you think? Comment below.
3. Make Content Over Local Events And Stories
You can fully attract local consumers by authorizing content by speaking about local problems.
- Create blogs about local activities, news and events.
- Make videos around local causes and charities which your company supports
- Set up location certain web pages on your site with good quality local content if you offer unique parts of a region.
4. Cross Promotion over Social Media Channels
Many of your potential consumers are on social media. So, promote your blog over social media channels like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Increase and interact with local followers over social media channels. Share your location-certain content to the local, relevant Facebook pages for support. To promote your content in Facebook pages request page admins. Send a polite message to them by saying why it’s important to promote your content on their page. Select groups in LinkedIn to join in relevant groups.
Say if you have a restaurant in las vegas, search ” Las Vegas foodies” or other search terms based upon your business and location to find relevant groups.
Which strategy are you going to use in the first place?